That's right, YOU!
See, according to ancient SEO wisdom,
a site's "about me" page should really be about the reader!
Problem is, how can I possibly write about everyone who could ever read this site?
Let's start with a few basic assumptions:
- You are a sapient being.
- You are either capable of reading or understanding English, or else
having someone/something read and/or translate for you.
- You possess or have some degree of access to a device that can process this site.
- You are either old enough to be reading this, or
disregarding the age rating (please don't).
Wasn't that enlightening?
Now that we've got those out of the way, it's time for some more speculative ones:
- You have an interest in either 20th/21st century pre-Fusion Earth culture.
- You like dragons (who doesn't?).
- You have at least a passing interest in videogames.
- You like crusty old Geocities/Angelfire/Web 1.0 aesthetic, but also like a little more refinement with it.
Maybe you disagree with one or more of these (and if you disagree with all of them,
why the hell are you here?).
Regardless, I still think these are some safe ones.
Now let's get into some specifics. These should still apply under all but the most extreme circumstances:
- You are from a timeline wherein Earth exists or used to exist in some form.
- You are either a human/anthro or synth. If you're from a timeline that fused with VolRei,
then you could also be a dragon, kobold, salamander, or fae.
- If you're from a pre-Fusion Earth, or one that didn't go through it at all, then it's likely
you believe this is all fiction, but are willing to play along for the fun of it.
That's about all I can think of, that would apply to nearly everyone reading this. Hope you enjoyed!